/// New Zealand Paramotor Tour 2023
Date: March 4th – 14th 2023.
Join us on our next flying adventure…….
Parapro has been organising paramotor tours for 15 years. This included attempting to fly the length of NZ with a group of overseas pilots as well organizing a flying tour in the South Island for 37 international motor pilots – basically a flying circus.
Dave Dennis, owner of Parapro with 30 years of teaching professionally, New Zealand’s first Paramotor rated instructor and organizer of previous high profile Paramotor tours is your guide.
With a wealth of experience and local site knowledge he will guide you around the South Island’s best Paramotoring areas. For those with less experience, flying tips / tuition will be given to improve their skills. For those that have years of experience, the tour will provide opportunities to explore majestic landscapes and untouched coastlines available to the paramotor pilot.
Learning does not stop once you have obtained your paramotor rating. If fact you have just started.
The tour is designed not only to explore the best areas by Paramotor but also having the opportunity to participate in the huge range of activities that are on offer.
The tour will target the following areas: Tekapo, Wanaka, Southern West Coast, Frans, Greymouth, Punikaikai, Westsport, Golden Bay, Able Tasman area and Kaikoura.
The tour will provide the following: paramotors if required , transport, accommodation, guiding, Flying tips / advanced tuition, spare wings, pick up and drop off at the airport. Accommodation is a mixture of private / rental homes and motels on a shared room basis
$3250 NZD (if motor is required)
$2950 NZD if you provide your own motor
$2300 NZD for non flying participant
For more info email Dave on – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rental Paramotors are Polini Thor 130cc with 130cm props and 1 x fly Products Gold with Simonini 200 cc
- Petrol and oil will be provided for. Each rental motor has an hour meter. There will be a $14 per hour charge to pay for petrol / oil. for those that hire equipment.
- Entertainment, food, beverages is not covered in the course cost
- 50 flights minimum if you use your own equipment. Participants who hire equipment must have a minimum of 50 hrs of motoring experience. Participants must have experience with the use of a Speedbar and experienced in height lose techniques. Skilled in forward and reverse launches.
- Participants to bring Helmets with UHF radio. If you have an Airband radio bring that too
- Any damages to the equipment due to pilot era requires the participant to replace or cover the cost of repair to its original condition.
- There are only 5 places for pilots available on the tour. To secure your place a 10% deposit is required
- Pilots need to be a certified Paramotor pilot. If you are not, I can provide you with A NZ PPG licence. All participants are required to be a visiting member of the NZHGPA. And all wings have a current warrant of fitness issued by the NZHGPA. – I can help you here.
- Should a non-flying participant would like to join us the cost is $2300. There’s plenty of activities to do in between flying. The tour is about experiencing New Zealand’s South Island and what it has to offer.