/// New Zealand Paramotor Tour 2020
Date: March 14th – 24th March 2020. (This tour is now full).
Due to the high demand I’m organising another for the dates 15 — 25 Feb. Get in quick and book your place as there’s only 5 spots available.
Join us on our next flying adventure…….
This exciting flying tour is designed for licensed foot launch Paramotor pilots with a minimum of 50 hrs of flying experience who want to fly some of the most spectacular places you will ever see. New Zealand’s South Island is an adventure playground ideally suited for Paramotoring with its constantly changing landscapes and breath-taking scenery.
Tour numbers will be limited to 5 pilots with Paramotors available as part of the tour cost, to all participants. No more stress and hassles with paramotor transportation. Just bring your wing, helmet, camera and personal items and you are set to go on an adventure of a lifetime.
The tour is designed not only to explore the best areas by Paramotor but also having the opportunity to participate in the huge range of activities that are on offer.
Dave Dennis, owner of Parapro with 25 years of experience, New Zealand’s first Paramotor rated instructor and organizer of previous high profile Paramotor tours is your guide. With a wealth of experience and local site knowledge he will guide you around the South Island’s best Paramotoring areas.
The tour will target the following areas: Akaroa/ Christchurch, Arthurs Pass, Tekapo, Wanaka, Queenstown, The West Coast, including the Glaciers, Able Tasman and Kaikoura.
The tour will provide the following: paramotors, transport, accommodation, guiding, spare wings, pick up and drop off at the airport. Accommodation is a mixture of private / rental homes and motels on a shared room basis
Tour Cost $3000 NZD
For more info email Dave on – email@example.com
- Paramotors are Polini Thor 5 x 130cc with 130cm props and 1 x fly Products Gold with Simonini 200 cc
- Petrol and oil will be provided for. Each motor has an hour meter. There will be a $12 per hour charge to pay for petrol / oil.
- Entertainment, food, beverages is not covered in the course cost
- Participants must have a minimum of 50 hrs of motoring experience. Have the use of a speed bar and experienced in height lose techniques. Skilled. in forward and reverse launches
- Participants to bring Helmets with UHF radio. If you have an airband radio bring that too
- Any damages to the equipment due to pilot era requires the participant to replace or cover the cost of repair to its original condition.
- There are only 5 places for pilots available on the tour. To secure your place a 10% deposit is required
- Pilots need to be a certified Paramotor pilot. If you are not, I can provide you with A NZ PPG licence. All participants are required to be a visiting member of the NZHGPA.
- Should a non flying participant would like to join us the cost is $2200. There’s plenty of activities to do in between flying. The tour is about experiencing New Zealand’s South Island and what it has to offer.