Fly solo on your first day with a 1 day intro course
Train here, one of the best places in New Zealand for top landings.
/// Why learn with Parapro
- Dave Dennis your Chief Flying Instructor is one NZ’s most experienced Instructors. From flying microlights in 1985, he was introduced to paragliding in 1990 and was hooked. This was his career path. From late 1991 he was teaching commercially internationally and has been teaching full time year in year out ever since. He was NZ’s first NZHGPA Paramotor rated instructor and runs the only Paramotor training facility in the South Island. His other passions are foot and ski launch speed flying and has been teaching these exciting disciplines since 2014.
- Christchurch has a diverse range of flying sites right on your doorstep. Our 15 local sites provide coastal and thermal flying and our gem – ”Taylor’s Mistake” is one of the best if not the best top landing site in NZ. It’s perfect for the beginner to learn the skills for top landings. With its smooth flying conditions, Taylors Mistake offers confidence inspiring conditions suited for low airtime pilots. For mountain flying experience travel no further than 45 minutes for easy flying thermals, ideally suited for the novice pilot. Our range of flying sites and their proximity is almost embarrassing with its numbers and variety.
- Loyalty Card given to all students providing a 10% discount for new gear purchases. (Valid for 3 years).
- All Loyalty Card holders will receive assistance and continuous tips to help enhance their new found skills after their PG2 Course. Learning and refining never ends for the newly licensed pilot.
- Unbeatable quality equipment packages available to Parapro students and loyalty card holders.
- Accommodation is cheap and close to flying sites. No long drives, no expensive accommodation just hassle-free enjoyable flying at your door step.